We help solo practitioners, physician groups, hospitals and health systems with patient outreach. Our outreach services include (but not limited to):
- Acquisition, Retention, Reminder outreaches (patients or members)
- Revenue Cycle Management Calls
- Discharge follow ups (patients or members)
- Care Gap Outreach (patients or members, mostly HEDIS)
- Custom Call Center Outreach Needs
You can send us a targeted list to call on a regular basis or we can connect to your EMR and stratify your patients for your approval. We can suggest the call scripts or you can provide your own. Either way, we partner with you in a way that makes sense to both parties.
This investment typically has a very large return on investment in terms of new appointments, care adherence, patient recall, HEDIS measures, reimbursements, improved patient satisfaction, patient experience and increased accessibility.
Patient Acquisition, Retention, Reminder outreaches
We engage your community via calls, voicemails, text messages on your organization’s behalf. You get new members or patients. This service pays for itself even if you get 10 new patients a month.
We engage your existing patients or members via calls, voicemails, text messages on your organization’s behalf as a “regular check in”. You get loyal members or patients. More often than not, your patients make new appointments.
We remind your existing patients or members via calls, voicemails, text messages on your organization’s behalf.
These could be appointment reminders, re-appointment reminders for no show or cancelled patients. Your patients make new appointments.
Revenue Cycle Management Calls
Part of revenue cycle management involves calls to patients and payers.
Our revenue cycle management backend team helps you with charge posting, payment posting etc.
Our frontend revenue cycle management team helps you with eligibility, prior authorization, denials, payer no-responses calls.
Our patient balance collections team calls patients for payment reminders, payment collections.
You can very easily improve A/R cycles and increase cash collections by leveraging our eligibility verification services.
This helps in reducing write-offs and denials.
We can help you:
- Verify coverage on primary, tertiary, Medicaid etc – we leverage our eligibility verification solutions in addition to using payer IVRs and payer CSRs.
- Reach out to patients & get updated insurance information (if anything has changed since their last visit)
- Keep up-to-date/current member ID, group ID, coverage end and start dates, co-pay information etc
- For certain payers, obtain pre-authorization codes
- For certain payers, get PCP referrals as needed
- Keep patient demographics up to date and verify patient identity using our technology solutions
- Stay up to date on patients’ issues with coverage or authorization
Discharge follow up calls
Making discharge calls diligently can reduce readmission rates and also improve patient satisfaction. This helps tremendously with patient loyalty as well.
Our staff are dedicated to healthcare and we call on your organization’s behalf. We reach out to patients to ensure post-discharge understanding and recovery.
These calls should be made within 48 to 72 hours following discharge.
Care Gap Outreach
Typically, mammograms, colorectal screenings, diabetes care, heart disease, and flu shots affect large segments of the patient population.
Our agents call on your organization’s behalf, informing patients and reminding them of such recommended screenings.
During the call, they also make necessary appointment for the patient.