Comprehensive surgery scheduling guide including surgery scheduler checklists, workflow, automation software options, best practices.
Category: Surgical Scheduling
Surgical scheduling is a labor intensive process. Reduce your surgical no-shows, cancellations, delays and manual labor with these guides + Surgerical software.
As a surgical scheduler you will be managing multiple surgeries per provider per day of surgery. Each surgery case has multiple preoperative and postoperative tasks surgery schedulers need to complete. As a surgical scheduler, you will need to collaborate with multiple people to complete those tasks.
- Grasp the full breadth of a surgical scheduler’s duties
- Put patient safety before anything else
- Understand the surgical scheduling workflow with this guide
- Learn how to organize your surgical schedule by day, by provider, by surgery center
- Use these surgical scheduling checklists to organize your surgery tasks
- Read this for surgery scheduling templates and reduce manual labor / time
- Reduce errors, improve scheduling accuracies with transparent communications between care team members.
- Reduce readmissions, improve billing accuracies with this post surgical workflow guide.